Relic Run 2023 Uinta Basin

Utahgrapher

Save the date for Relic Run 2023, July 13-16 in the Uinta Basin. Camping along the Green River and enjoying short day trips to area attractions exploring the many layers of cultural and natural history abundant in this part of the state. This year will again be base camp style so bring the big old canvas tents and get comfortable for a fun weekend. Registration will be later this month.

TheYETI

Supporting Member
Supporter
As a noob, my question is what constitutes as a relic rig to qualify for this trip? In the past I have had plenty of 80's rigs but now late 90's. I looked through some older posts but didn't really find anything saying the age of vehicle requirments. My rig is officially 25 years old at this point.

bub

Moderator & Supporting Member
Staff member
Supporter
As a noob, my question is what constitutes as a relic rig to qualify for this trip? In the past I have had plenty of 80's rigs but now late 90's. I looked through some older posts but didn't really find anything saying the age of vehicle requirments. My rig is officially 25 years old at this point.
Your vehicle (1989 or older)

Offroad FJ

Supporting Member
Supporter
I really, really want to do this run but thinking the Scout won't be ready this year...she does run but needs some love.
IMG_20230510_164100.jpg

Back