Historical Overland Skills Camp 2021 - Registration is now open!

Bergdh

Supporting Member
Supporter
The long wait is over! You can now register to attend the amazing Overland Skills Camp held in East Carbon, Utah. This years event will be better and bigger then ever. Get more hands on instruction, more skill development, and more overlanding!

For full details please visit our new registration portal by clicking here.

As always we will be posting more information about the event here on the forum. Spread the word and share this with all of your friends. Registration is limited to the first 45 participants!

You must be a supporting member to participate in this event. Please make sure to update your membership or purchase a new membership and support Expedition Utah! You can purchase a membership here.

Last edited:

JeepinSD

I'm coming from out of state with my travel trailer, can anyone recommend a nearby RV park to the event or dispersed camping area I could stay at?

JeepinSD

I read the faq, I saw that trailers aren't allowed in the camping area at the event.

I'm looking for nearby dispersed camping areas. Another person in a private message helped point me in the right direction, thanks though.

Gwen

I registered a few weeks ago. When can I expect to receive information about the event? About tracks? About where and when I'm supposed to show up? About what equipment I need to bring? About camping?

moab_cj5

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
I registered a few weeks ago. When can I expect to receive information about the event? About tracks? About where and when I'm supposed to show up? About what equipment I need to bring? About camping?
There is a FAQ available in the participants section on the forum. You will need to upgrade to supporting members status (per the registration instructions) to access that area of the forum. Details will be posted there and emailed to participants this week.

Gwen

There is a FAQ available in the participants section on the forum. You will need to upgrade to supporting members status (per the registration instructions) to access that area of the forum. Details will be posted there and emailed to participants this week.
I tried to upgrade to supporting member and the website wouldn't let me. I told the expeditions utah person on FB this....she said she would check and get back to me. a few weeks ago, nothing heard yet.