Overland Skills Camp 2019: September 27th-29th

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator
logo-sponsors-2-small.jpg

Registration Open!

September 27th-29th

New to overlanding? Interested in adding to your overland skill set? Overland Skills Camp is for you!

The second annual Overland Skills Camp is just two months away, September 27th thru 29th in Central Utah. Overland Skills Camp is your chance to get introduced to Overlanding or to add new knowledge to your Overlanding skill set.

Hands-on classes include Navigation, Ham Radio, Vehicle Outfitting & Recovery. Event instructors and presenters have decades of combined experience in off-roading, overlanding and worldwide adventure travel.

This event has trail rides, classes, inspirational presentations, catered meals, fireside programs and a service project for National Public Lands Day.

Instructors include Kurt Williams of Expedition Overland, Dave Connors of Canguro Racing and vehicle outfitter and fabricator Dan Cressall.

Special thanks to our sponsors: Teraflex, Maverik, Equipt Expedition Outfitters, Klymit, Luxpro, Gaia, Cruiser Outfitters, 4 Wheel Parts, Smittybilt, DMOS, Kamp-Rite and Lifetime.

Registration is now open!

Click here to register on EventBrite. If you are a current supporting member, you were PM'd a discount code to get $25 off the registration price.

This is a special early-bird registration price and it will go up as the event gets closer. Register today!

For more information about OSC2019, check here: https://www.expeditionutah.com/overland-skills-camp/

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpeditionUtah

Administrator

moab_cj5

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Hi Steve,

Did I not already register? Thought I had when I re- upped. if not no biggie.

Thx,

T.
Register for what? OSC, or a supporting member of Expedition Utah? Registration just opened for OSC. You are a supporting member for Expedition Utah, so you qualify for the discount code you should have received in your messages.

Back