Moderator & Supporting Member
Supporter
Site: Cisco
County, State: Grand, Utah
Years of Occupation: 1880's - Current
Status of Site: Private Property, not currently signed against visiting
Classification: Class 4 - Semi-Abandoned Town
Type: Railroad/Ranching
Remnants: Various occupied and abandoned buildings & remnants. Some have been restored.
GPS Coordinate: 38°58′12″N 109°19′14″W

FB_IMG_1583079527388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I was out there, there's a gal living in one of the old houses and slowly fixing up the place.
Eileen Muza is who you're thinking of?

I've never had the opportunity to speak to her but I've wondered if we might share acquaintances. I used to live across the Mississippi River not far from Cairo, IL. Spent plenty of time all around southern Illinois.

Last edited:

Mike Tyler

OSC Alumni
Eileen Muza is who you're thinking of?

I've never had the opportunity to speak to her but I've wondered if we might share acquaintances. I used to live across the Mississippi River not far from Cairo, IL. Spent plenty of time all around southern Illinois.
That was an interesting article. I would like to help her sometime just so I could visit and listen to her stories.

Michelle (I think Boisvenue-Fox, the library director) at the Mesa County (CO) Library wrote this short article about "Local History Thursday: Bill Cunningham and the Old Days of Cisco."

moab_cj5

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Cisco featured in a film at Sundance.

Last edited:
W

WarrenGhost

Unregistered Guest
Cisco featured in a film at Sundance.
Close, it wasn't at Sundance, but ath *Slamdance*, which while also taking place in Park City is not the same film festival.

Back